I’m still torn on whether this is the greatest thing I’ve ever done or the stupidest.
this guy is playing skyrim correctly
Do you guys ever think about how lucky we are?
We get to read novels that other people will never know existed. We get to know authors before they hit the mainstream.
We get feedback from like-minded people who are 90% of the time gushing over how much they love our work.
We get to watch ourselves grow as writers, laugh and cry with our favorite characters in ways most people will never get to experience, and discover new writers who become our friends.
Fan fiction RULES.
I read an article about The Big Sleep (1946) where they had to hint at the sexual exploits of Carmen Sternwood because censorship wouldn’t allow them to say that she’s been doing pornographic photo shoots. So they put her in a “Chinese dress in a Chinese chair”. During that period in Hollywood, people understood that “Chinese” was code for “immoral or deviant”. Anyway, point is, mentioning “Chinese” was supposed explain that she did porn.
So now you get the joke.
is that dean’s way of asking for a threesome??? :D
SHORT ANSWER IS YES
LONG ANSWER IS
DEAN LIKES BAD GIRLS AND NO WONDER CAS IS A REBEL
THE ULTIMATE FUCKING POST
You know it’s good when you bother to scroll all the way back up just to reblog it.
…Wait scroll up HOW OLD IS THIS THING
THE END OF AN ERA LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
This is a fucking masterpiece. The end just…fucking made the whole thing.
Assassin’s Creed Unity Meets Parkour in Real Life -video-
SHIT THAT VIDEO IS CRAYZ
Your first draft doesn’t have to be pretty, it just has to be written.
Want more writerly content? Follow maxkirin.tumblr.com!
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
HD Sunday on Daily-Flan technical attribute appreciation: ears by SgaFan (and neck bonus:D)
Post-it Notes Left on the Train
Writer and illustrator October Jones, the creative genius behind Text From Dog and these funny train commute doodles, is at it again with these hilarious motivational post-it notes that he leaves on the train and in other random places.The upbeat doodles, which star Jones’ adorable character Peppy the Inspirational Cat, convey positive and funny messages meant to motivate daily commuters. Whether you’re feeling the Monday blues or in need of some encouragement, Jones’ delightful post-it notes are sure to brighten your day and remind you just how awesome you are.